TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
You can basically just assume, without even knowing what this thing is, that it is from Australia.
Fuck that shit this thing is a pokemon
Look at it’s skinny little legs!
what the fuck is it
People working at Area 51 have the coolest pets.
It’s that time of year again! Check out these incredible images of snowflakes under a microscope by Alexey Kljatov.
A happy Friday to our follows - each of them a unique snowflake!
Photographer Alexey Kljatov (aka ChaoticMind75) takes macro shots of natural snowflakes, snow and hoarfrost crystals right outside of his house in Moscow, Russia.
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
cats that have faces like this with the colors split down the middle means that there were two cats in the mummy cats womb that merged together in the early stages of fertilization.
it’s actually called a chimera and is when 2 eggs fuse and 2 sperm fuse and then fertilise eachother to create an organism with 2 seperate sets of traits but we can make stuff up i guess
Actually this happened because Two-Face and Catwoman became roommates and decided they wanted a pet.